• Senior lecturer, Faculty of Dentistry UKM: 2007-until present
• Lecturer, Faculty of Dentistry, UKM: 2002-2007
• Tutor, Faculty of Dentistry, UKM: 1998-2002
• House officer, Turner Dental Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom: 1997-1998
• National Specialist Register, subcommittee member for Paediatric Dentistry (since 2009)
• Malaysian Dental Association.
• Committee member of Global Children Dental Health taskforce
• Malaysian Association for Orofacial Diseases
• Malaysian Association of Paediatric Dentistry (University exco, 2015-2017)
• International Association of Dental Research (Malaysian section)
• Deputy Dean, Industrial & Community Partnerships – from Jan 2018.
• Head of Industrial & Community Partnerships, Faculty of Dentistry UKM – from Aug 2015 until Dec 2017.
• Senior Consultant, Paediatric Dental Specialist Clinic (for patients with special needs), Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Pusat Perubatan UKM – from 2002.
• Head, Unit of Paediatric Dentistry, Department of Operative Dentistry UKM – 2002 until 2009.
• Special needs dentistry and application of environmentally friendly (green) technology in medical and dental health.