Go Back to Editorial Board
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand.
Special Lecturer, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand/ University Professor, Visiting University Professor, Hainan Medical University, Hainan China/Honorary professor, Dr DY Patil University, India/ Visiting Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis, Serbia/ Adjunct Professor, Joesph Ayo Babalola University, Nigeria.
- Invited chapters in many international textbooks (more than 150).
- Many textbooks in Thailand and International level (more than 30).
Degree: M.D. (honors)
- Board of Family Medicine, Thai Medical Council
- Fellowship of Clinical Scientist Association, USA (invited)
- Fellowship of International Society of Gene therapy and Molecular biology (invited)
- Fellowship of International Society of Cancer Therapy (invited)
- Membership of European Society of Pediatric Nutrition (invited)
Nominated by Marquis Who’s Who Records
- Special academic and honors
- Invited reviewer of many regional and international medical and science journals.
- Invited speaker in many International Congress.
- Editor in chief of more than 10 international journals.
- Editorial board of more than 60 international journals.
- The world scientist with the most numbers of international publications as the first author.
- Invited lecturer for many universities in Thailand and other countries.
- The author with the 1st global rank with the most number of international publication as the first author.
- Tropical medicine.
- Laboratory science (biomedical).
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- Bioinformatics and medical engineering.
- Family medicine, social medicine and public health.
List of Publications:
• More than 2,300 publications in the international journal (in science and medicine index such as Scopus, PubMed, Medline, ChemAbstract and ISI)
• More than 150 presentations in international congress (as Key note Speaker and Session Speaker)