|Name||Ovallath Thazha Kuniyil Sujith|
•GOLD MEDAL IN MEDICINE for the year 1993 while being a student of the Medical College Calicut.
• Won the PRESIDENT OF INDIA’S MEDAL for Scouts and Guides (1984).
• CERTIFIED IN CRITICAL CARE MANAGEMENT by Critical care society of India (2002).
• Holder of the DISTINGUISHED MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE Kerala Blood Donor’s forum (1998).
• Received world congress Fellowship for attending WCN 2005,Sydney
• Reviewer for Canadian Journal of Neurological Science
• Reviewer African journal of microbiology
• Editor In Chief-International Journal of Modern Medicine
• Research Guide of University of Gothenburg,Sweden
• Invited Speaker Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology,Indore October 2013.
• Invited speaker at Instem,the national stem cell institute Banglore,November 2013,
• Founding Member ,Movement Disordrer Society India.
• Guide for Master thesis for students of the Univrersity of Gotenburg,Sweden for last 3 years.
• Has been offered Visiting Faculty position at the University of Gothenburg Sweden.