Go Back to Editorial Board
- Prof. Dr. Izzet YAVUZ is a lecturer, researcher and an educator Prof. Dr. for Pediatric Dentistry at the Dicle University Faculty of Dentistry in Diyarbakir, Turkey.
- He is specialized on pediatric dentistry treatments, 3D Cone Beam Dental Volumetric Tomography, ectodermal dysplasia, the effect of magnetic field to the teeth, micro leakage, and trauma on dental roots.
- He has more than 100 papers that have been published in international and national journals and presented in international and national meetings.
- He is head of Ectodermal Dysplasia Group – Turkey ( http://www.ektodermaldisplazi.com/ ).
- He is owner, Editor-in-Chief and General Director of the Journal of International Dental and Medical Research ( http://www.ektodermaldisplazi.com/journal.htm ).
- He is Editor-in-Chief and General Director of the Dental Journal of Dicle (http://dishek.dicle.edu.tr/dergi/dergi.htm ).
- He has been in Canada Toronto University, Faculty of Dentistry, Discipline of Paediatric Dentistry, as visitor professor also he has been participated to the international scientific meetings “Imaging Sciences International Education Department PA USA”, in Netherlands: ED09 Conference and International Ectodermal Dysplasia Group Leaders Meeting, in Belgium Workshop on the GC Operatory Product line at GC EUROPE, in Leuven, BELGIUM, Indonesia.
- He is currently giving Practices and theorical lecture, course, and seminar from 1999 to now.
List of Publications: