Go Back to Editorial Board
- He was Adjunct Professor, Masters Degree in Dentistry and Dental Implantology, Masters Degree in Medicine and Surgery and International MD Program, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University
- In January 2014 he get the national scientific habilitation to Associate Professor of Dentistry
- From October, 2014, He is Assitant Professor of Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milan, Italy
- He cooperated in 5 research projects cofunded by the Italian Ministry of Health and the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research, and coworked in scientific management of several research projects funded by private companies on.
- Author and Co-author of more than 120 scientific publications on national and international journals, including 55 impact factor papers and 4 book chapters.
- From 2012 he is scientific referee of the most important journals in Dentistry
- oral implantology
- implant prosthetic rehabilitation in special needs patients and HIV positive patients
- Bone substitute biomaterials
- Regenerative preimplant surgery
- Bone tissue engineering and molecular bone biology
List of Publications: